Thursday, May 2, 2013

Quinoa Avocado Tacos and Lettuce Wraps

Last night and tonight we ate these Quinoa Avocado Tacos and they were SO good!!!  I think it was a given that I was going to like this recipe, since it has two of my favorite foods in it: quinoa and avocados!  My husband liked them and even my toddler ate it!   It was easy to prepare, so put this on the menu for this weekend.

Enjoy!
Davis

Quinoa Avocado Tacos
(Food Babe)
Ingredients:
-romaine lettuce
-quinoa (I cooked my quinoa in homemade chicken stock, instead of water.  Also, I doubled the amount of quinoa)
-chili powder
-avocados
-lime juice
-cherry tomatoes
-onion (I used red onion)
-fresh cilantro
-sea salt
-pepper
-garlic clove
-jalapeno (I omitted this ingredient)

Quinoa Avocado Tacos

I had a lot of Romaine lettuce left over from this recipe, so for the next few days, I enjoyed lettuce, red bell pepper  cilantro, avocado, muenster cheese and homemade hummus wraps (using the lettuce as the wrap)!  SO YUM!




No comments:

Post a Comment