Saturday, May 18, 2013

Overnight No-Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal

Those of you who follow my blog know that I love oatmeal, so when a friend passed this link onto me, I was super excited!  The recipes are really neat, fun and there's no cooking or preparing anything when you wake up!  There are 14 different flavors to make and they all sound great, but so far I have just tried the Apple Cinnamon Refrigerator Oatmeal.  Have fun trying these delicious overnight no-cook refrigerator oatmeal recipes!

~Davis


Apple Cinnamon Refrigerator Oatmeal
(The Yummy Life)
Ingredients:
-old fashioned rolled oats
-milk (I used organic whole milk)
-plain greek yogurt
-chia seeds
-cinnamon
-honey
-unsweetened organic applesauce


five other flavors from The Yummy Life
-Mango Almond
-Blueberry Maple
-Banana Cocoa
-Banana Peanut Butter
-Raspberry Vanilla


eight more flavors from The Yummy Life
-Pineapple Coconut
-Mandarin Orange
-Cherry Garcia
-Peach Melba
-Pumpkin Pie
-Cranberry Pecan
-Apricot Ginger
-Mocha


Apple Cinnamon Refrigerator Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment