Friday, May 31, 2013

Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cake (Paleo)

My brother and his girlfriend came to visit recently, so I made this delicious (paleo) Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cake.  If you notice below in the ingredient list, it calls for nine eggs and only a little coconut flour, so the texture of the cake isn't bread like, but more sponge like, or egg like.  I served the apple cake with Lemon Chia Seed Muffins and fresh pineapple and raspberries!  All of it was a hit!

Enjoy!
~Davis


Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Cake
(Primally Inspired)
Ingredients:
-organic apples
-water
-cinnamon
-vanilla extract
-coconut oil
-eggs (9!!!)
-100% pure maple syrup
-milk (I used organic whole milk)
-coconut flour
-baking soda
-sea salt








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your recipe, I'll try this one and see if it my kids would like it.

    Iced Coffee Recipe

    ReplyDelete