Friday, May 31, 2013

Spicy Spaghetti Sauce with Spaghetti Squash

Ok, all that really needs to be said about this is....YUM!!!  It was just as easy to throw together as any other spaghetti recipe and tasted amazing!!!  I will definitely be making this a lot!!

Enjoy!
~Davis


Spicy Spaghetti Sauce with Spaghetti Squash
(Crossfit Huntsville)
Ingredients:
-spaghetti squash
-olive oil
-onion
-fresh garlic
-ground turkey
-organic crushed tomatoes
-organic tomato paste (I omitted this ingredient)
-red wine
-oregano (I used dried oregano)
-crushed red pepper flakes
-parsley (I used dried parsley)
-fresh mushrooms
-Italian Seasoning
-garlic powder*
-sea salt*

*The recipe calls for garlic salt, but I used garlic powder and sea salt.  The garlic salt I found in my pantry has an additive, whereas the garlic powder and sea salt don't.



No comments:

Post a Comment