Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vegetable Egg Souffle

For those of you who have read my blog post about eggs, you know that (unfortunately) I don't ever get a chance to make egg dishes.  However, when I found out my brother and his girlfriend were coming to visit...yep, you guessed it, I make a delicious egg souffle!!!  I served it for lunch with fresh watermelon and whole wheat banana bread, but it would also be perfect for breakfast or even served for dinner with a spinach salad.  The egg souffle was easy to make and a big hit!  Oh and for those of you who are wondering what my non-egg-eating husband ate for lunch that day....he had a peanut butter and jam sandwich. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!
~Davis



Easy Vegetable Egg Souffle
(Homemade Mommy)
Ingredients:
-broccoli
-radishes*
-mushrooms
-tomatoes
-fresh basil
-butter
-eggs
-whole milk
-cheese
-salt
-pepper
-cayenne pepper
-turmeric

*Confession, I left out the radishes and just added more broccoli.  The reason....I am not real familiar with radishes, however, after talking to my brother's girlfriend,  I think I would really like them.  I wish I had used them in this recipe, but I am looking forward to familiarizing myself with radishes sometime soon!


Easy Vegetable Egg Souffle


No comments:

Post a Comment