Friday, February 15, 2013

Banana Pancakes

This is one of the neatest and easiest recipes, EVER!  It's very basic, as it only has two ingredients (one banana and two eggs!!!).  I put the two eggs and chopped banana in my mini food processor and it mixes the batter perfectly!  There's really not much else to say about this recipe, other than my toddler and I enjoy having this for breakfast!  

~Davis


click here for the BANANA PANCAKES recipe that I've tried*
(from: blogilates.com)
*A friend told me that she's made these, but replaced the banana with mashed cooked sweet potato.... sounds equally yummy to me!!


click here for BANANA CINNAMON VANILLA PANCAKES recipe**
(from: Rabbit Food for my Bunny Teeth)
**I haven't tried this version, but it sounds like it would be equally as good as the original recipe!


Here's another Banana Pancake recipe (from Homemade Mommy) that sounds good too.  It's seems to be more involved, as it has nine ingredients (eggs, banana, almond butter, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and coconut oil), but definitely a recipe I would like to try.  click here for the GRAIN FREE BANANA PANCAKES recipe


Banana Pancakes

A yummy, clean, REAL food breakfast!




2 comments:

  1. I've made a similar recipe with eggs and cooked sweet potato and a little cinnamon. EZ and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YUM!! Thanks for sharing, Gayle! I'll have to look that recipe up and give it a try!!

      Delete