Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24. 2013

Spaghetti with Tomatoes, Fresh Mozzarella & Garlic Oil




Apple Nachos
Note: This is the recipe I used for the chocolate - Homemade Chocolate




Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Notes:
-I used honey in place of the brown sugar
-I did not use the barbecue sauce




Paleo Banana Bread Muffins 
(A friend passed this recipe along to me.  She couldn't remember where she found this recipe, but it's wonderful!)

-2 cups almond flour
-1/4 cup flax seed meal
-2 tsp. cinnamon
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1 tsp. baking powder
-2/3 cup chopped pecans
-4 really ripe bananas
-2 Tbsp honey
-4 eggs
-1 tsp. vanilla

*sift the dry ingredients together
*in a separate bowl, mix the mashed bananas, eggs, honey and vanilla
*slowly stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients
*add the pecans
*bake muffins at 375 for 17-25 minutes




Overnight Oats
Notes:
-I didn't add the salt
-I added the mashed banana right before eating the oats, not the night before




Morning Glory Muffins




Swiss Chard Lasagna
Notes:
-I did not use the red pepper flakes
-I used Farmer Cheese in place of the ricotta


No comments:

Post a Comment