Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September 4, 2013

Cinnamon Quinoa Bake
Note:
-I used organic whole milk, instead of the soy milk
-I did use the pure maple syrup
-I topped the bars with all natural peanut butter (one ingredient)




Notes:
-I used whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour
-I omitted the crushed red pepper flakes
-I used whole wheat bread crumbs (from my homemade bread)




Notes:
-I omitted the pecans and brown sugar
-I added a little organic whole milk to the casserole
-I stirred raisins into the casserole
-I topped the casserole with unsweetened shredded coconut and raw walnuts
(picture below: roasted green beans, yellow squash casserole and the maple butternut squash casserole)




Notes:
-I used organic whole milk in place of the almond milk
-I used honey, not the agave
-I used 1 c cooked butternut squash in place of the pumpkin


No comments:

Post a Comment