Monday, June 3, 2013

Spicy Thai Noodles

We had this for dinner tonight and it was out of this world good!!!  Also, it was super easy to make!  I will definitely will be making this again!

Enjoy!
~Davis


Spicy Thai Noodles
(A Small Snippet)
Ingredients:
-100% whole wheat pasta (one ingredient)
-crushed red pepper (I used 1 Tbsp., but I think next time I will use 1/2-3/4 Tbsp.)
-Sesame seed oil (1/2 cup) - note that all of the vegetable oil was omitted from the recipe per the "update", which was a good move!
-honey
-soy sauce
-green onions
-carrots (I used 1/2 of a 16 oz. bag of baby carrots and shredded them)
-fresh cilantro
-toasted sesame seed (I omitted this ingredient)
-peanuts (I used 5 Tbsp. of homemade peanut butter instead of whole peanuts.  I just whisked it in the sauce before combining the sauce with the noodles)



No comments:

Post a Comment