Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Honey-Lime Fruit Dressing

I was introduced to this recipe a week ago at a mommy bible study group I am involved in.  Let me say that I prefer fruit without any added sweeteners (simply for nutritional sake), however, this dressing is great if you are wanting to do a little something extra with a fruit salad for a special occasion.

We eat fruit all the time.  I usually serve fresh fruit as dessert every night.  Each week, Publix has different fruits on sale, so I usually just buy what ever is on sale (this week their watermelon chunks were B1G1!).   Also, by serving a side of fresh fruit as part of supper, it makes your meals last an extra night or two (depending on how much fruit you serve)!

This is a fun and yummy way to add a special twist to your fruit and it's so easy!

Enjoy!
~Davis


Honey-Lime Fruit Dressing
(Oh! You Cook!)
Ingredients:
-honey
-lime juice


Strawberries and Red Grapes

Strawberries, Blueberries and Cantaloupe

No comments:

Post a Comment